State Fair Photography Competition
Each year, IPPG partners with the Indiana State Fair to host a Photography Competition. There are several categories, each with their own guidelines and classifications. For information, refer to the State Fair website, Competitions & Contests under the Indiana Arts Department or access the rule book below.
- Entry – March 1 – July 1, 2019
- Late Entry – July 2 – July 27, 2019 (additional fee applies)
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JULY 27 2019
- Drop Off / Check-in – Friday July 26- Saturday 27, 2019
- Judging – Sunday July 28, 2019
- STATE FAIR – Open to the public August 2-August 18, 2019
- Exhibit Release / Pick-up – Monday Aug 19 – Tuesday Aug 20, 2019
ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE STATE FAIR
2019 IPPG / Indiana State Fair Volunteers
Volunteers are needed to assist with the Photography Competition on Friday July 26-Monday July 29th. Help is needed with check-in, judging assistants and print hanging. More information and signup will be coming shortly. Please check back here for details, or refer to the IPPG Facebook Page.
Refer to the Competition Handbook for all official competition information. We will provide clarification or answer common questions here. If you have a question, please post a message on or to our IPPG Facebook Page.